Finding Inspiration Together
Western Health Advantage is proud to support the health and wellbeing of our community. Western Health invites you to join us in creating a fit and healthy California by attending any of the classes offered in this community based fitness program—at no cost to you. The program is open to everyone in the community.
Class types, times and locations
Frequently asked questions
CommunityFIT begins March 15!
- Virtual CommunityFIT will be running 16 weeks starting March 15 through June 30. See our class schedule:
- MoveLab on Tuesdays at 12:15 p.m.
- Stress Reset on Thursdays at 12:15 p.m.
- Check out some of our previously recorded sessions or visit our YouTube playlists to watch classes on demand:
- Introducing new virtual classes specifically designed for Child/Parent and Seniors. See our class schedule:
- Virtual Family on April 6, 13, 20, 27 at 3:30 p.m.
- Virtual Seniors on May 4, 11, 18, 25 at 9:00 a.m.
How do I sign up?
Step One: Register online*
Step Two: Join virtually via Zoom. You will receive an email with a Zoom registration link shortly after registering. Save classes to your calendar.
*If you have previously registered for CommunityFIT classes, you do not need to do so again. Existing participants will receive class info by email automatically.
NOTE: Virtual classes are limited to 1,000 participants including host and instructor. Always discuss with your doctor before starting an exercise program.