Finding Inspiration Together
Western Health Advantage is proud to support the health and well-being of our community. Western Health invites you to join us in creating a fit and healthy California by attending any of the classes offered in this community-based fitness program—at no cost to you. The program is open to everyone in the community.
Class types, times and locations
Frequently asked questions
New CommunityFIT session starts January 24th!
- To register for the new session, please click on the Registration link on the right of the page. Please note: if you have previously registered for CommunityFIT classes, you do not need to do so again. Existing participants will receive class info by email automatically.
- Along with CommunityFIT, WHA we're excited to announce a new series, Real Talk/Real Results: SMART Goals. This monthly series runs from January to June 2024.
- Join us monthly for our "Ted Talk-style", short and simple overviews of popular health topics designed to empower you with the knowledge and tools to take control of your well-being. Each presentation will touch on a range of vital health topics, from nutrition and exercise to mental well-being and chronic disease prevention. Each presentation will be informative and engaging, yet short and sweet, providing evidence-based information and practical tips for leading a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- To register for this series, please click on one of the registration links below:
- If you'd like to view previously recorded sessions visit WHA's YouTube playlists to watch on demand:
How do I sign up?
Step One: Register online*
Step Two: Join virtually via Zoom. You will receive an email with a Zoom registration link shortly after registering. Save classes to your calendar.
*If you have previously registered for CommunityFIT classes, you do not need to do so again. Existing participants will receive class info by email automatically.
NOTE: Virtual classes are limited to 1,000 participants including the host and instructor. Always discuss with your doctor before starting an exercise program.