WHA has partnered with American Speciality Health to bring you Active & Fit Direct™. This program allows you to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
Working out made as easy as 1-2-3
- Find your fitness center
- With more than 9,000 participating fitness centers nationwide, you can find one that's most convenient for you.
- Join the Active&Fit Direct program
- Pay your $25 enrollment fee, plus $25 monthly fee for the current month, $25 monthly fee for the next month, and applicable taxes. (Recurring $25 payment starts in month 3.)
- Enjoy your workout
- Bring your Active&Fit Direct fitness card to the fitness center. The fitness center may ask you to complete additional forms.
Additional Fitness Center Discounts
WHA has also partnered with several locally owned gym and fitness centers (that are not currently eligible for Active & Fit Direct) to offer additional discounts. Simply bring your Western Health Advantage member ID card to one of the fitness centers below and let them know you want to take advantage of the Western Health Advantage discount.
PLEASE NOTE: Fitness Centers listed below are not eligible for Active & Fit Direct™ at this time.
California Family Fitness
19 locations available
Contact: Jesse Richardson
916.987.2030 ext. 6004
Health Spring Fitness
1020 Nut Tree Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95678
Spare Time Clubs
10 locations available
*Discount available for new club members only
Synergy Health Club
1201 Redwood Way
Petaluma, CA 94954
Remember to speak with your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
For more information about this member discount program, contact Member Services.
Eat Healthy. Feel Great.
Healthy meals include:
- Food from all the major food groups
- Lower-fat foods more often than higher-fat foods- for example: a grilled chicken sandwich is a better choice than a cheeseburger
- Consuming meals with vegetables and fruits as well as whole grain pasta, brown rice and a variety of other foods
Last review date: January 29, 2016