The app: MyWHA by Western Health Advantage
The smart stuff: Access your Western Health Advantage info straight from your smartphone. Quickly find out how to reach your primary care physician (PCP) and get a map to his or her office. Look up details about your plan, such as your copayment or your pharmacy plan. It’s a handy reference, too, for contacting the WHA Member Services Department and the 24-hour nurse advice line. Also keeps an electronic copy of IDs for you and your family.
The app: Express Rx by Express Scripts
The smart stuff: Manage your prescriptions from anywhere. The free Express Rx app puts you in control with secure, convenient access to:
- Register Your Account: get started right from your smartphone
- Start Home Delivery: transfer eligible maintenance medications to the Express Scripts Pharmacy(SM)
- Order Refills: select and schedule prescription refills and enroll eligible prescriptions in auto refills
- Check Order Status: check your Express Scripts Pharmacy order shipping date and method
- Set Up Reminders: get an alert every time you need to take your medication and track when you’ve taken it
- Find a Pharmacy: locate a nearby retail pharmacy using GPS technology
- Access Your Information: view your prescription-benefit card, member ID number and more
- Get Drug Information: access our DrugDigest® database to find out if a drug is covered by your plan and learn about uses and possible side effects
Note: You must have active Express Scripts prescription-drug benefits. Some members may not have access to certain features.
Assist America Mobile
The app: Assist America Mobile by Assist America
The smart stuff: Travel with confidence knowing that Assist America is with you every step of the way, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Assist America’s medically-certified operations center never takes a vacation and is ready to help, anywhere in the world. This free app gives you instant access to a wide range of assistance, including:
- One-touch calls to the emergency operations center.
- Up-to-the-minute travel alerts.
- Pre-trip information, such as country-specific visa requirements, immunization regulations and security advisories.
- Global embassy locator*.
- Information about all member services including student services for its Scholastic Emergency Services Members.
*Currently available for iPhone only
We are currently enhancing the online renewal system. Please check back soon. For immediate assistance, contact a WHA Individual Plan Specialist at 888.563.2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This SBC is currently unavailable online.
For assistance, please contact WHA Sales as described below.
Call 888.563.2250 or email email@example.com.
Este documento en español está siendo actualizado y no está disponible en línea. Por favor de, llamar a Servicio al Cliente 888.563.2250 para solicitar que se le envíe por correo.