Western Health Advantage complies with applicable Federal and California civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability, as applicable.

Western Health Advantage does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability.

Western Health Advantage:

Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

  • Qualified sign language interpreters
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)

Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

  • Qualified interpreters
  • Information written in other languages

If you need these services, contact the Member Services Manager at 888.563.2250 and find more information online at https://www.westernhealth.com/legal/non-discrimination-notice/.

If you believe that Western Health Advantage has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation age, or disability, you can file a grievance by telephone, mail, fax, email, or online with:

Member Services Manager
2349 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
916.563.2250 or 916.563.2250
888.877.5378 TTY
800.537-7697 TDD



If you need help filing a grievance, the Member Services Manager is available to help you.

For more information about the Western Health Advantage grievance process and your grievance rights with the California Department of Managed Health Care, please visit our website at https://www.westernhealth.com/legal/grievance-form/.

If there is a concern of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:

Website: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf

Or you may mail a complaint form to: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
800.537.7697 (TDD)

Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.


The site you are transferring to is not hosted by WHA. WHA's Terms of Use and internet Privacy Practices do not apply to your use of this linked site. Please review the policies on privacy and terms of use for the linked site. WHA does not control the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on the linked site.

Press Esc to cancel

El sitio Web al que está siendo transferido no es provisto por WHA. Las Condiciones de Uso y las Prácticas de Privacidad en Internet de WHA no se aplican a este sitio Web asociado que usted está usando. Revise las políticas sobre la privacidad y condiciones de uso de este sitio Web asociado. WHA no tiene control sobre la exactitud, la totalidad o la actualidad del contenido del sitio Web asociado. WHA no puede garantizar que los servicios de traducción de idiomas estarán disponibles en el sitio vinculado.

Presione «Esc» para cancelar