Western Health Advantage complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Western Health Advantage does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Western Health Advantage:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Member Services Manager.
If you believe that Western Health Advantage has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with Western Health Advantage online, in person, by mail, fax, or email:
Western Health Advantage
Attention: Member Services Manager
2349 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
You can also download the grievance form. If you need help filing a grievance, the Member Services Manager is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
You may also download complaint forms from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.