Crisis Assistance

Need Help Right Now?

First, if ever you or a loved one is in an emotional distress crisis: please call/text 988 to talk to someone for help. It is the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (24/7) and you can talk with a professional, or chat with a counselor at

If you or your family member has a mental health or substance abuse problem that is an emergency seriously threatening your life or health, get help immediately by calling 911, going directly to an emergency room, or calling your doctor or therapist for help. If you are admitted to the hospital, your doctor should notify WHA.

Other Resources

Search WHA’s mental health prescription formulary.

Learn how WHA reviews and authorizes requests for mental health care services.

Learn how to file a complaint or grievance, or to request an Independent Medical Review.