Strawberry Breakfast Mousse Serves: 4
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-fruit strawberry spread
- 3/4 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed in refrigerator
- 4 fresh mint springs (optional)
- In a blender, process the strawberries, ricotta, yogurt, and strawberry spread for 20 to 30 seconds, or until smooth, stirring halfway through.
- Pour into a medium bowl. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into custard cups or small bowls. Garnish with the mint.
For more Low Cholesterol recipes, visit heart.org.