Grilled Cod with Citrus Salad Serves: 2
- 6 ounces baked or broiled cod
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded spinach
- 1 1/2 cups shredded kohlrabi
- 1 cup shredded celery
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup grapefruit segments
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- Spray a grill or broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Turn on grill or preheat broiler.
- Place cod onto grill or broiler pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Grill or broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes — or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If using a food thermometer, fish should reach 145 F.
- Toss all remaining ingredients together in large bowl except for grapefruit and orange segments and cod.
- Divide salad between two plates.
- Top with cod and citrus pieces.
For more High Fiber recipes, visit mayoclinic.com.