Roasted Pork Tenderloin Serves: 4
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt. Add to the pan and brown on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven; bake until the pork has just a hint of pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer registers 155°F, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. (The internal temperature will increase to 160° during resting.) To serve, cut the pork into thin slices.
For more Heart Healthy recipes, visit heart.org.