Small Business Rating Structure
There are many factors that determine the cost for small group health insurance:
- Zip code of the business: The physical location of the business will determine the rating region;
- Number of employees and dependents: The number of eligible employees and their dependents to be insured;
- Age of the employee and their dependents: The age of each member within a family will determine the total rate for the family.
- The member’s rate is based upon their age as of the effective date or renewal date of the group.
- A family will only be charged for up to three children in the 0-20 age bracket.
By providing this information to reflect your employees, we are able to provide you with a more accurate quote.