Connect to Health Care Services — Virtually
Western Health Advantage covers services provided through telehealth at the same cost sharing that would apply to those services if they had been provided in person. This means that when a WHA network provider offers telehealth services, such as virtual visits, WHA members will have the same cost-sharing that they would have for an office visit. Please refer to your copayment summary for cost-sharing amounts.
Virtual Urgent Care
Dignity Health is offering anyone experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms (low-grade fever, cough, or shortness of breath) a coupon code for a free virtual urgent care visit.
To see a virtual urgent care provider, download the Virtual Care Anywhere app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or call 855.356.8053 and use the coupon code COVID19.
Please note that because of high demand, wait times may be higher – but virtual health is still likely to be a faster and safer option than going to the doctor’s office.
Magellan Healthcare is providing one of its digital cognitive behavioral therapy (DCBT) apps, RESTORE®, at no cost for individuals experiencing sleep difficulty and insomnia related to novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The six-session module uses proven cognitive behavioral therapy techniques to teach users new skills, techniques and practices that can improve mood and promote better sleep.
Please see below for telehealth services offered through Magellan Healthcare.
Telehealth Counseling Services
Meet with a counselor by video conference. Benefits include:
- Faster access to mental health services
- Flexible appointment times
- Completely confidential
- Savings on time and money by not commuting to a counselor’s office
Use Magellan's provider search tool to find a provider who offers telehealth services.
Mercy Medical Group & Woodland Clinic
Dignity Health's my care. app
- See a doctor instantly. Video chat with a doctor any time. Most visits happen within 20 minutes.
- Chat from anywhere. On vacation or work travel? As long as you are a resident of CA and 18 years or older, you can use this service.
- Get prescriptions. If needed, your doctor can set up your prescription at a local drug store
- Get care without leaving the comfort of home — or your office. Get treatment for straight forward conditions from our providers within 2 hours.
- Typical response time is 30 minutes between 9:30am - 5:30pm; for Instant Visits started after 5:30pm we will respond by the following morning.
*Sometimes conditions are more complex than the symptoms suggest, and your instant visit provider may ask to see you at NorthBay Urgent Care.
St. Joseph Health Medical Network
Providence Health Connect
- It’s convenient, face-to face care, wherever you are. See a health care provider from your tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Sit down with one of Providence's board-certified providers through secure video chat on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Talk with them about your symptoms, and they can diagnose and treat minor medical concerns you’re dealing with. They can also prescribe medication or lab work as needed.