Search for Providers
Whether you're already a member, shopping directly with WHA or through Covered California, you have access to our entire network of nearly 3,000 doctors.
Select an option below for helpful search tips:
- Choose the type of provider you are looking for.
- You can limit your search results to include providers: with a certain specialty, with admitting privileges to a specific hospital, with affiliation with a particular medical group, who are accepting new patients, who speak a certain language, or by gender preference.
- Provide your home or work address to find a provider nearest you.
- Choose the facility type.
- Select the provider details you are looking for. You can limit your search results to include facilities with admitting privileges to a specific hospital or with affiliation with a particular medical group.
- Provide your address to limit your results to a location nearest you.
WHA's online provider directory is updated every 24 hours to reflect the most current information. To report any inaccuracies listed on WHA's online provider directory, please call 844.870.2178, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the secure message center.
Please note: Some hospitals and other providers do not provide one or more of the following services that may be covered under your plan contract and that you or your family member might need: family planning; contraceptive services, including emergency contraception; sterilization, including tubal ligation at the time of labor and delivery; infertility treatments or abortion. You should obtain more information before you enroll. Call your prospective doctor, medical group, independent practice association or clinic, or Member Services at 888.563.2250 to make sure that you can obtain the health care services that you need.