Medicare Advantage Opportunities for 2022-2023
Agent and Broker Opportunity Webinar
Current (and future) Contracted Agents: Join us to learn about WHA, the Medicare market and the opportunity to offer WHA MyCare Medicare Advantage plans to your clients. It’s a great opportunity to keep you informed about WHA and take note of the key dates to note as we approach our 2023 AEP, which is coming up fast!
Register Today: Select a date to register for; all options start at 10 a.m.
Getting Started with WHA: Become a Contracted Agent
You must be contracted and certified to sell WHA. Start by reviewing our new Opportunity Brochure to learn about WHA and the lines of business we support. Then take a look at the Broker Kit for 2022-2023 business, which includes necessary forms like our Agent Agreement, Business Associate Amendment, and Direct Deposit Form.
2023 AHIP Certification
WHA will be offering appointed agents a discount on AHIP certification training for 2023. Check back for the 2023 AHIP training link.
Our Medicare Sales team is here to help you
Have a question about WHA's Medicare Advantage product line? Need to ask about the steps to sell WHA for 2021? Complete the form at right and someone on the WHA Sales team will respond. We can also be reached at 916.246.7494 or 888.992.7494 toll-free or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Resources and Tools:
- Commission statements, letters and book of business for contracted Medicare broker/agents.
- DocuSign Enrollment Application and/or DocuSign Scope of Appointment Form: To start an application you must have all the information about your client ready and available to input into DocuSign. Once completed by the agent, clients then receive notification and request for signature.
- WHA's KP Portal for order Medicare marketing materials. Contracted Medicare agents/brokers should receive an invitation from KP via email.
Learn more with free informational sessions online
Encourage your clients to visit WHA's Medicare Advantage Attend a Webinar page regularly to check out our online seminar opportunities and register.
"Get to Know Medicare" for those turning age 65:
Invite your clients who are aging into Medicare to attend an informational session that will educate individuals on the Medicare ABCs, enrollment dates, requirements, and more.
"Let’s Talk Benefits" for WHA MyCare members:
Your clients can learn how to take full advantage of their WHA MyCare plan with these online seminars. During each session, experts highlight one valued plan benefit and provide information on how to access the benefit. Our recent webinars were recorded for your convenience:
- Let's Talk Benefits - Getting Started
- Let's Talk Benefits - Silver & Fit
- Let's Talk Benefits - Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- Let's Talk Benefits - OTC with FirstLine
- Let's Talk Benefits - Mom's Meals
- Let's Talk Benefits - Delta Dental
- Let's Talk Benefits - Hearing Aid Benefit
- Let's Talk Benefits - Summary & Recap