SELF ADMINISTRATION - ORAL
Indications for Prior Authorization:
- Treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) with 17p deletion, as detected by an FDA approved test, who have received at least one prior therapy
Patients must meet the following criteria for the indications above:
- Prescribed by an oncologist, AND
- Patient is at least 18 years of age, AND
- Medical record documentation confirms diagnosis of CLL with 17p deletion (as detected by an FDA approved test), AND
- Patient has received at least one prior therapy (Imbruvica is the preferred first-line therapy), AND
- Patient is not concomitantly using Venclexta with strong CYP3A inhibitors at intiation and during ramp-up phase (patients who have completed the ramp-up phase and are on a steady daily dose of Venclexta: reduce the Venclexta dose by at least 75% when used concomitantly with strong CYP3A inhibitors).
- Avoid concomitant use of Venclexta with moderate CYP3A inhibitors or P-gp inhibitors with Venclexta (if they must be used with Venclexta, reduce the Venclexta dose by at least 50%)
- Avoid concomitant use of Venclexta with strong or moderate CYP3A Inducers.
- Initially 20 mg once daily for 7 days, followed by a weekly ramp-up dosing schedule to the recommended daily dose of 400 mg
- Perform prophylaxis for tumor lysis syndrome
- 1 year